What we need from you
- the names and email addresses of the people claiming your complimentary tickets
- the name, email address, and phone number of somebody who'll be at the conference, and who can act as our point of contact
- a PNG/JPEG logo for the website, no larger than 1024x1024
- a short (one sentence) description of your company for the website, and a link to your website
- your Twitter username if you have one
All attendees, including those representing sponsors, must have their own tickets.
All sponsorship packages include at least one complimentary ticket, but please ensure your package includes sufficient tickets for all your attendees. You will need to purchase additional tickets if required.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about this.
You may arrange to have materials delivered to the venue in advance. Please address all consignments as follows:
PyCon UK 2018
<your company's name>
Cardiff City Hall
Cardiff CF10 3ND
You need to send or bring any materials, such as banners, that you wish to display or use, and arrange for their collection and return after the event.
Except for Platinum or Headline sponsors, your pop-up banners need to be such that they can be safely displayed behind or at the side of your booth space, as in the photograph below, or against a wall.
Sponsorship stands in the Marble Hall
We will provide you with:
- a 2×1m table with chairs
- access to electrical power
- space behind to sit
- space behind or to one side for banners.
Platinum sponsors may bring their own, larger, booth equipment.
You may set up your stand the afternoon or evening before the conference (Friday 14th September, until 20.00).
If you prefer, access on the morning of Saturday 15th will be available from 08.00.