Saturday night 19.30, in the Lower Hall
The conference dinner is now sold out.
You can still book a dinner at The Clink.
Please note: each year, tickets for the Grand dinner sell out. Book your ticket as soon as you possibly can to avoid disappointment. Tickets are £40.80 including VAT.
- Rillette of oak roast scottish salmon with ogen melon & gooseberry cream
- Heritage tomato and roasted pepper soup with sippets (vegan/gluten-free on request at the table)
- Rosemary and garlic braised rump of Welsh lamb in a rich red wine jus served with champ mash
- Roast sea bass served with a laverbread and orange butter sauce & cockles
- Roasted vegetable tian with sunblushed tomato sauce (vegan)
- Tangy lemon tart with orange and ginger syrup and lavender ice cream
- Apple pie served with elderflower sorbet (vegan, gluten-free)
Followed by tea, coffee, mints
A cash bar will be available for wine and beer.