Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday night 18.45
The Clink is one of the best places to eat in Cardiff. The food is delicious, made from the best locally-grown produce, and prepared imaginatively; it has won numerous awards. Don’t miss it. (See TripAdvisor reviews.)
Please arrive at 18.45. Tickets are £36 for a three-course dinner and tea/coffee.
We expect these tickets to sell out completely on each night. Book your ticket.
Dietary requirements can be met if we are advised of them in advance.
- Soup of the Day, sour dough bread (vegan)
- Smoked trout rillette coated in a citrus crumb, trio of beetroot, with radicchio salad
- Blue cheese bon bons, banana puree roast walnuts, balsamic reduction, frisee salad (vegetarian)
- Pan seared sea trout, sea bass and plaice fillet, shellfish broth, spring onion, saffron aioli
- Roast pork fillet with crispy belly, sage mash, apple puree, charred baby carrots
- Forest mushroom parcel, wilted greens, tarragon broth (vegan)
- Iced caramel parfait, sable biscuit, crisp meringue and autumn berries
- Rice pudding, pistachio praline, damson compote (vegan)
Followed by tea, coffee.
Note that alcohol is not served at The Clink, but we’ll take you to a Cardiff pub for a drink afterwards.
The Clink is special not just for its food. It’s at Cardiff Prison, and trains and employs serving prisoners, who work in the kitchen and in the restaurant.
About 49% of UK prisoners re-offend within a year of leaving prison. The Clink aims to break the cycles responsible for this, by providing prisoners with skills, qualifications and prospects, and helping them find secure full-time employment in the hospitality sector upon their release.
As well as awards for its food, The Clink has won several for its educational work and its success in the rehabilitation of prisoners.